With the 2023-2024 association year upon us, the FCIL-SIS is seeking volunteers to serve as both leaders and members of several of our committees! Information regarding our committees and their charges is available on the FCIL-SIS Committees & Groups page. Please consider dedicating your time and talents to the SIS! We ask that members complete our brief volunteer survey by June 1, 2023: https://forms.gle/r7i9bQfNgnfYvuxU8.
As a reminder, our Interest Groups do not maintain formal membership lists, and members interested in an IG’s programs and initiatives can at any time join that IG’s distribution list via the AALL “My Communities” platform. Links to our IG community pages are provided below:
- African Law Interest Group
- Asian Law Interest Group
- Customary and Religious Law Interest Group
- Electronic Research Interest Group
- European Law Interest Group
- Foreign Law Selectors Interest Group
- Indigenous Peoples Law Interest Group
- Latin American Law Interest Group
- Roman Law IG
- Teaching Foreign & International Legal Research Interest Group
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Appointments Committee Co-Chairs (email@example.com) or David Isom (firstname.lastname@example.org)!