The February 2020 edition of the FCIL Newsletter is out now. Inside the newsletter are:
- an article on helping foreign students thrive in U.S. law schools;
- two new resource reviews from the FCIL-SIS Electronic Research Interest Group:
- HeinOnline’s Multinational Sources Compared, and
- Library of Congress’ International Tribunals Archive;
- a note from the FCIL-SIS Chair, Loren Turner, including a roundup of FCIL events happening at the 2020 AALL Annual Meeting; and
- a list of recent publications by FCIL-SIS members.
Check it out here!